Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Hate My Attitude

I promised myself to religiously post how my day went on this blog and that promise again went to trash. I hate myself because no plan of mine ever materialize especially when it comes to my finances and to my blogging career. It's been almost one month since I last posted something in here and I want to cry. Waaah! How can I be able to force myself to stick with what I planned to do. So many things are running into my mind that this simple task of updating my blogs is such a pain in the ass. I pray that I would be able to have a clear mind on what I really want to do instead of going with the flow of my life. I need to have a GOAL... and I need to do everything to attain that goal. I want motivation. I guess I lack that. Lord lead me to the right path. Amen.

No comments: