Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Hubby's Job Application

Today my hubby will try to find his luck by applying as a clerk in a nearby City Hall. His mom, who used to work in there will accompany him and recommend him to her old boss. My hubby who lost his job three years ago (because of me) will again try to prove himself in the workforce. I know he does have a potential of being a good public servant. He is an honest man. I have never seen him doing anything that would endanger his employment to whatever company he is with. Rarely would you see an employee who would do almost anything to secure his job. He've got so many awards for Best Attendance on his old employers which only proves that he is treating his job seriously. I often wonder what his life would have been if we never met. Maybe he is now a successful employee securing a permanent job. I know I stole three years of his life when I asked him to stop working and just take care of me...so now, though my heart is broken to let him go out without me...I need to. Yeah, you read it right. I think I have some sort of psychological problem. I don't want to be alone in the house, any house. It's not that I fear my life or anything like that, I just don't like the feeling of not being with a person...by being all by myself. I know I need to overcome such fear so I am making this first step. I just hope Jojo makes it to this job and I hope he comes home before 12 NN. Haha!

No comments: