Friday, September 30, 2011

Pending Online Job

I was supposed to hit the gym earlier today because it's my day off and it's payday! We have plans of going to Trinoma and also have our weekly grocery. But for some reason (maybe because the air is so "maalinsangan"), we got sleepy. It's around 1 PM that time so we thought of taking a nap and just go out at around 4PM. Hubby woke up at 3 PM and ironed our clothes...I asked him to just wake me up at 4. He did but I am still sooo sleepy and just pleaded for another hour. It's already 5 and I still feel so lazy so I just cancelled our date and told him we'll just gonna do it tomorrow. I really hate myself whenever I do have a plan for that specific day and I'm not able to do it. Arrrgh, it sucks! Woke up at 7PM and just worked on my online job.

I was hired as an online transcriptionist through odesk that pays $0.25 for every audio minute you transcribed. What's good about it is that you can work at your own phase. You will not be required to work on a specific time and date but of course the amount of money you'll earn depends on the effort you exert. When I was hired, I felt as if I will not be able to find time for it so I asked them if I could suspend my work for a month or two though I have already finished all the necessary training modules for the job. They agreed,  and for the past two months...I was not able to work on it. But earlier today, an idea came to mind. I think I now can handle such responsibility as I would like to just spend an hour or two for it. I immediately requested for a slot but haven't heard from them. The paranoid me starts thinking negatively again. Well it's just been three hours since I sent the message, I'll wait till Monday for the confirmation. Lord whatever happens, Your will be done.

No comments: