Wednesday, March 30, 2011

VGH again and again and again

Hello there! Waaah! I hate myself. I promised I would update this blog daily but unfortunately, I can't resist the charm of facebook, twitter and my bed. Haha! Well, good thing...there is what we call "never ending square one" so here I am updating my blogs and cramming as if I have a major exam tonight.

Anyways, I really cant do so much about my laziness in updating my blogs. I guess its a disease that is hard to cure. But I still hope I could do better this time.

Well, what happened yesterday...hmmm. Ah, I wasn't able to sleep well yesterday because the owner of the house had some major renovation done on the unit next to us. The sound of the hammer pounding into the roof gives me this uneasy feeling. That prompted me to listen to my cellphone's playlists which helped me get that precious sleep. Woke up at around 5:30 pm  and hurriedly went to the office so I can pick the best seat. When I got to the office, I am still sleepy. Waaah! Good thing we were VGHed at around 12 MN. Only four hours of work, goodluck on payday. Well, in as much as I wanted to stay as it is almost 20 minutes avail...I can't. The call of VGH is so irresistable...I just hope I don't have so many payables this month. Thank you for this day...Amen.

No comments: