Friday, March 4, 2011

Don't Procrastinate

Yesterday was the 2nd part of my restday! The day before that, me, mom and my hubby went to SM Northd Edsa because I would need to treat them for lunch as my sister directed. My sister gave me P3,000 as a birthday gift. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her text message. So we hurriedly went to SM and headed for Landmark as well. Mom will buy me a blouse in exchange for the blouse she borrowed from me. She doesn't want to give it back to me anymore since she already made some alterations on it. I saw a nice blouse and we purchased two identical design but with different colors.I also purchased a nice white sandals which perfectly suit my white shorts. I love it!

We went to Waltermart last night. The first part of the day was spent in front of the tv while watching TLC. We went to Munoz to do our weekly shopping. Nothing much happened...but I've realized something very important that day... That I need to do the things I plan, without any excuses. My life will go nowhere if I would not do what I have planned. I need to DO everything I intend to do NOW. I need not procrastinate anymore because the more I postpone a certain task, the greater the chance I won't be able to do it at all. I hope and pray I would be able to succeed in this life and I pray that God would be bless on how I live it. Amen..

No comments: