Saturday, September 10, 2011

VoIP for My Home Office

I've been working as a technical support representative for a dsl company for almost five years now and I always get calls from our subscriber inquiring if we have a voip service. Well to be honest with you, only now have I fully understood what Voip service is for and what advantage it does have over the regular phone service. I am actually thinking of getting that same service for my home office but since there are a number of Voip providers out there... I need to make sure I get the best one. One that offers the most affordable price with the best service.

What is good about having Voip or Voice Over Internet Protocol or in more common terms phone over Internet is that it normally offers lower rates than many traditional phone companies. Furthermore, most VoIP phone calls even internation are free. Although there is a cost for the internet service itself, using the VOIP over this service may not involve any extra charges so we can say that the calls are free or charge.

I am planning to retire soon and be a work at home call center agent and having a VoIP service is a must for me. I can easily work from anywhere with a good Internet connection if I do have VoIP service. I have learned stumbled upon a site that provides 5 Reasons to Switch to VoIP and I am totally convinced that having a VoIP service is really needed especially if you are a remote or home based worker. Good thing I was able to see an online article about the Consumer Rankings VoIP guide which gave me a better idea on what type of subscription I’ll gonna make. It’ll be a lot easier for me to pick the best VoIP service provider by checking on those online guides.

No comments: