Saturday, March 5, 2011

No to Too Much Worrying...

It's been a hard day for me. Last night, I started feeling so lonely. I feel as if there is no more hope for my life. I feel as if my life is a never ending square one. I don't think my life is going anywhere. I shared this burden of mine to my hubby and he is quite worried about me. I know, I am the one who didn't permit him to work because I always want him to be with me all the time but I guess that same childish attitude of mine is the same reason why our life is stagnant. I feel as if I am running out of time. At the age of 31, I am still single. Though I have a live in partner, it's still very different from having a husband. Secondly, I still don't have any investment in life whether it be a property or a business I could call my own. Most of the girls my age already are living their lives abundantly while here I am, with merely P30000 left in my atm account. As of this age, I should already have a title, a manager or at least a supervisor but here I am, I still hold the same position I've had  years ago. Lastly, most of my previous classmates already have their own child...and here I am, still thinking if I could handle such responsibility. I know I should not compare my situation with other people but I also know that it is already high time for me to plan for my future. I cried it out to God, asking for His help for I cannot handle this things all by myself. I need his guidance. I poured out my feelings to him and asked Him to drive the wheel of my life. Lord I offer to you my life. I hope I could please you with it.Amen.

No comments: