Friday, February 4, 2011

Confused and Tired

Today is my restday, well...restday in the real sense of the word. I literally didn't go out of the house for 24 hours! I just stayed at home and watched tv the whole time. Maybe that is the reason why lately, I really don't have the energy to do anything. I feel bored even though I've got money to spend. I guess maybe lack of physical activity is to blame. I rarely go out and would rather stay at home and sleep than to go out, jogging or malling. I don't want this to continue... I will definitely find a way to get back my passion to life. Maybe jogging or going back to the gym would do the trick... or better yet, going back to Church would also revive back my happiness. I've been out of the Church for almost six long years, and last night, I had a dream and a realization...that we are already living in the end times. A lot of war, climate change, natural disasters, society approving gay and lesbian relationships, greed, false religion - this are all signs that the end is near. A realization also came to me - I really don't need a lot of money...I just need my loved ones to be in perfect health...that's all I want. That is the same reason why I am halfhearted about my decision to allow Jojo to work abroad. I still am thinking hard about it because if it would only take him about two to three years abroad...I might agree on it. I understand that Jojo also needs to help his parents financially, how can he do that if he can't find a job locally? Lord, help me decide. Lead the way Lord, you are the only one who know's what's best for us. Amen.

No comments: