Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year Everyone!

Another year has passed and I have so many things to thank the Lord for last 2011!  The mere fact that I am still alive is already a big blessing as some of my friends have already left this world. I thank the Lord for my father's second chance to live. Since we rushed him to the hospital last month, I feel as if he was given another chance to live. To do things differently this time and to make sure that he lives his life for God's glory. I hope and pray I can help him do his life's mission.

I have done so many things this 2011 that are also worth remembering. I have started my online shop in Facebook which is a dream come true for me. At last, I already have a business that I can call my own. I also started with my transcription job though lately, I wasn't able to work as much as I want do to sched limitations. Blogwise, I know I didn't improve or I may say it became worse. I haven't exerted much effort in blogging as I did in the past. I haven't earned as much as well. I think I need to do things differently this time. I guess I need to focus more on this part time job than on anything else as it's a proven source of income. So this 2012, one main goal I'll be working on would be to have a passive income through my blogging business and to update this blog as often as I can. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: