Sunday, January 23, 2011

Perfect Combination

It's Sunday today! Yey! I'm quite excited for this day because it means we'll only have a half day shift in the office. It's been an internal joke with the team because during Sundays, the volume of calls are really very low. The company offers VGH (Voluntary Go Home) to agents who wants to go home without finishing their 8 hour shift. As usual, most of my teammates signed up, including me. We were permitted to go home at around 11:45, exactly two hours and 45 minutes since we logged in, yahoo! We've also learned that the company gave us an incentive because of our team stats - a box of yellow cab pizza! This is a day full of blessings. I knew we'll be permitted to go home early today that's why I just slept for 2 hours earlier. Jojo fetched me at Munoz as he stayed in his parents house while waiting for me. Went home at exactly 1:30 am, cant sleep. I've realized that it is my bestfriend Divina's birthday today, January 23. I've reminisced about our friendship. I know wherever she is right now, she is extremely happy with our creator. I will post more about my bestfriend's birthday on my other blog (just click on the link).

here's the highlight of my day, a pizza treat for the team:


a pizza treat from the company

No comments: