Saturday, January 29, 2011

One Happy Day

Waaah! I missed my entry for January 28, Friday...huhu. I guess it's because I was so happy I forgot to go online. Well, I made it a point that I would be happy that day since I've been sad for the last couple of days, maybe because of lack of budget. But since my sister already sent us our monthly allowance, my happy mood is back. Hmmm.. I can clearly recall what happened that day. Well, I slept the whole day yesterday so I have been fully recharged. I took a bath earlier than usual as we planned to go to the mall after "Face to Face", the first and only talakserye on air.LOL. I became a fan of Gerry Springer and since their format is the same, it's easy to like the program. The topic at that time was about a guy who is having an affair with multiple homosexuals without the knowledge of his wife. Oh my, I felt bad for the girl. I might not be able to take it if that same thing happened to me, I would just simply let the guy go...but the girl still wants her husband back only if he promised to change. Maybe she really loves the guy but for me, a guy like that, a guy who repeatedly lies should not be trusted anymore.

Anyways, right after Face to Face, me and hubby went to Trinoma to buy a shirt and a leggings that I would use for the office. You don't know how much joy I felt when I was able to buy stuff for myself. Furthermore, I was able to see my salary and it's more than I've expected. Thank You Lord for all of this blessings. You never leave me...not even once....When I thought it's the end of my rope, you are always there to lead me to the light.. After I bought something for myself, we bought 5 kilos of brown rice. I have decided to have my diet started today. My friend GK said that he is now into brown rice and he had lost a total of 10 lbs already in just three weeks. I hope I can also do it and I hope I can also have the discipline GK has. Ate at Landmark foodcourt and ordered our favorite Wendys hamburgers.

Went straight to Waltermart after that to have the rest of our groceries. We've bought a whole two weeks grocery and promised to settle for whatever it is in the refrigerator and will only cook whatever is available. I hope we could save some money enough for us to buy a house of our own. I claim it in Jesus name amen. Bought vegetables and fruits in the nearby Munoz Market because it's cheaper and went back to Waltermart and window shop. I've seen a cute computer chair which only costs P1,000 - and what's nice about it is it can support my back. I've been having backaches maybe because of  I've been working on my blogs for a long time. I wanted to buy it that time but since we already have so many stuff to carry, I've decided to just go back for it tomorrow. Went home with a big smile on my face. Thank you for this day Lord.  Here's  the highlight of my day...


our payday groceries

No comments: