Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cable Ready

We were supposed to go jogging today but for some reasons, I wasn't able to sleep from 12:30 am onwards. Hubby is complaining because I keep on waking him up, haha. I just don't like to feeling of being  awake in the middle of the night alone, maybe I should already stop watching horron movies. Well, since my hubby is so patient, he just gave in and turned on the DVD player. We saw the movie "True Grit" by Matt Damon and it's just a so-so movie. I really don't find it worthy to watch because the story just evolves around a girls perseverance to give justice to his father's death. There are a lot of dialogues but that didn't made me sleepy either. Well, I slept at around 4 am and woke up at 11:30 already. Nothing much to do but to watch tv and cook for our lunch. We had "ginataang crablets" for lunch. Hubby already cooked the brown rice, he mixed half of white rice into it so I could identify the taste and see if I can tolerate it. So far, so good. Eating brown rice isn't that bad. 

our hearty lunch, ginataang alimasag
Watched Eat Bulaga and the tagalog version of 300 at TV5. Slept at around 4:30 pm and woke up for my shift at around 6:45pm. I knew we would be permitted to go home early today and I'm right, at around 12mn they already blasted our names. What?! I'm really half hearted about it. I stayed till 1AM but my bus companion Jaja was not permitted to go on VGH this early so I need to go home alone this time. At 1AM, I left the office and met hubby at Munoz. I was surprised to know that our landlord already installed our cable tv today! Yahoo! I was so happy! I was so excited that I don't want to sleep and watch as many programs I could watch this time of the day. 
waching National Geographic at 3 am

 My hubby was so exhausted because he came from my father's house to give him his monthly allowance...but  doesn't have the heart to leave me alone in our living room.
hubby sleeping at the couch
Happy Days are here again...I hope it would never end...


No comments: