Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Again

Yes you read it right! My happy mood is back again! Maybe it's because my sister already sent out our monthly budget last night! I knew it, this mood is influence by lack of physical activity and lack of sunshine because I don't have money to go to the mall and buy stuff I want to have. I have practically zero balance on my wallet during those times so it's so hard for me to go to places I want to go to. It seems like I just wan to stay at home than to go elsewhere without being able to buy or eat something. Yey, no more lonely nights! Sister sent P13, 780 - P6k for mom, P6k for our house rent and the extra P1,780 for our monthly bonding with mom. I love my sister, though I already informed her that it is just okey if she'll just gonna pay half of the rent this month forth onwards, she still gave the full amount. Sister is working in Singapore as a nurse and she is the one paying for our house rent ever since. It's been more than two years now. Phew! God bless her Lord always.

Well, the shift went well. Our shift today is 11 pm to 8 am, the que is sporadic though but VGH never failed us as we were permitted to go home at around 6am, Thank you Lord! Went home straight and slept the whole day, as in practically the whole day...from 8 am to 6pm haha!10hours straight! I woke up at around 1 PM for lunch but slept an hour after that. A very lazy me! Woke up at 6 PM, just in time for the news. We decided to just go malling tomorrow instead of today due to lack of time. It's fine, what's good is that I don't feel low anymore. You are my Jehovah Jireh Lord, you are my provider and I cant remember any single instance that you left me with nothing. This blessing that you've given me is just in time. I love you Lord.

No comments: