Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How Can I Resist You...VGH?

‎"i need to resist your charm tonight VGH..." - this is my status yesterday at facebook because I am trying to internalize my conviction of not signing up for VGH, but I failed. Huhuhu. I cant resist it's charm. Well, good thing I was able to have at least 4 hours of work today, they blasted our name at around 1am. Well, I still feel sad. I asked Jojo to fetch me since I really want to eat out and also, we accompanied Melai for lunch. I promised her that i will not sign up for VGH but since I have so little willpower. I hope I can have the strength and the courage to finish my shift tonight and I pray that I can have the same discipline Melai has. Anyways, I've been experiencing this manic depression, Ice said maybe it's because of lack of physical activity or lack of sunshine which is partly true. For the past two weeks, I really wasn't able to go out. Most likely because of our limited budget. Last payday was one of the worst, I've got a salary which is P300 short of what I expected. Hayz. That's the reason why I can't go out especially that my hubby still doesn't have any job right now. Anyways, my hubby and I wasn't able to find any open food stall or carinderia within Ortigas or Cubao area so we decided to just find one at Munoz and we've found a small lugawan. Haha! So kaka. Anyways, we ordered 2 special lugaw, one order of tokwa and 12 oz coke. All only for P69! In fairness, I was kind'a relieved and felt happy even for a short period of time. Went home and just read some back issues of K Magazine, it helped me to forget for a while my sadness. Thank You Lord, to you be the glory forever.

No comments: