Monday, January 24, 2011

Another Routine

We were again permitted to go home three hours after we logged in. I only had two calls would you believe? This routine should be stopped. Though I feel happy that we'll gonna go home early, I'm kinda hesitant as well because it means another 5 hours will be deducted on my salary this payday. Hayz, I need money now that Jojo will soon attend his Basic Safety Course Training which is necessary for his Seaman application. Well, I hope that routine would stop tonight. Please help me resist the temptation. Anyways, my teammates went to Jayjay's Bar in Metrowalk. I didn't join them because my hubby forgot to leave me our ATM so I only had P18 in my wallet...just enough for my fare from Ortigas to Munoz. Though Marge, one of my teammates said that she will use her credit card for now and well just gonna pay her on payday...I still feel inadequate having very limited budget. Went home with Jaja and Macky riding an aircon bus. My hubby fetched me at Munoz at around 1AM and we decided to enjoy the night. Bought some comfort food at the nearby 7-11. Watched Dalaw but I really didn't enjoy the movie, it's so corny. I wonder why so many people watched it in the theater. Shai, a former collegue, informed me that it will be her final interview tomorrow for a position she applied for in our former officemate's company. Well, good luck to her. I would never recommend being under that manager...she didn't know how to handle her employees well that is why so many people are not comfortable with her. I won't dig deep in this crap. Past is past...if I continue to talk or even think about that, it might open old wounds. As far as I know, I'm very happy now. I'm contented with what I have but still hopeful for a brighter tomorrow. Thank you Lord for this day again.


No comments: