Friday, February 4, 2011

The Rite Day


Would you believe, I've been without internet service for about four days now? We already have the money to pay for it but are too lazy to go to Bayad Center for payment. We thought we can still pay it next week without our service being interrupted but we were wrong. So we immediately paid it at Waltermart Bayad Center yesterday and since our much awaited movie of Anthony Hopkins "The Rite" is also now showing, I've decided to treat my hubby to the movie house. It's cheaper in here and much cozier. It only costs P260 for both of us. Upon coming in to the theater, I though we were the only ones inside. A sudden fear enveloped me as we will be watching a movie about exorcism and nobody is around. Good thing, I heard someone cough which means we are not alone. The movie is so scary especially when the girl who was possessed screamed! Went home at around 8 pm. Watched programs of Nat Geo and Discovery Channel. Very entertaining! I'm so happy we already had our cable installed. No more boring nights!

No comments: