Sunday, May 1, 2011

Kongratuleyshens Joshii!!!

Yesterday was a fun filled day spent with my family as a celebration for my niece's graduation.It's been a while since I've seen and bonded with them that is why even though I only had one hour of continuous sleep... I still made sure I can go to UP Diliman to participate in our family outdoor gimik haha.
Mom texted me and told me to go straight to UP Diliman at around 10 am as Big Brother Edwin wants to have a mini picnic at the park. I came home at around 5 am and slept for just an hour so my head is still floating when I received the text message. I really still want to sleep because I don't like the feeling of being sleepy (that's the worst feeling) so I politely informed them that I will just join them for lunch. Two minutes after I sent that message, Big Bro called and made some "pakonsensya" tactics so I have no choice but to get up and prepare for stuff that well gonna bring. I and Jojo are already cramming since we still need to pack our things when my Papa arrived at the house. Oh, it's payday today I forgot. He comes here at the house regularly during paydays to get his payday allowance. So since I need to talk to my Pops about the business we had and what strategy to use...I discussed with him our plans which took us about an hour to finish. Ow, were sooo late!


yey andito na kami sa UP

picnic sa ilalim ng mga puno
Hurriedly we went to UP Diliman, got a text message from Joshua that they are parked at the back of the Oblation. We were able to spot them quite easily and saw that they already have set up picnic mats. Saw my big bro and his family, my mom, my niece and ate melody's sister and her family. The kids are playing baseball while my sister in law starts preparing our breakfast. It is indeed a hearty breakfast which comprises of hotdogs, longganisa, sinangag and the famous shrimp with broccoli and carrots. They cooked one kilo of larcge shrimps which is more than enough for us. I finished almost half a plate of the big shrimps!

badminton with mother
picture sa auto ni big bro

We had our pictures taken on the large trees and on the wide football field. This is the first time I've experienced having a picnic inside the UP area and I really loved it! I can't believe there are not a lot of people around to think that you need not pay for anything to be able to enter this wonderful place. I would definitely come back here soon.

si Josh kinuha lahat ng stuffed cheeze haha
glutonny again bwahaha
After some picture taking and some chitchatting, we went straight to SM North. Big Bro thought well spend the night at their place but since he know's me, I feel that he recall my fear of sleep overs... just chose to dine in a mall close to where I live. He treated us for late lunch at Pizza Hut! The table was filled with food! I ordered Country Fried Chops and Cream of Mushroom while my hubby picked Roast Chicken and Cream of  Chicken soup. We had a taste of the famous Garlic and Cheese Chicken Wings, Breaded Chicken Fillet, Ceasar Salad, Spaghetti Bolognese and a Family Sized Stuffed Crust Pizza. It was indeed a feast! Though tired and sleepy, I really enjoyed this day. I hope we can get together more often and I promise to be more visible to them from this day forward.

No comments: